Metro Manila · Dinosaurs Island (Clark)
Dinosaurs Island in Clark is a fun destination for parents and their children. If you're a kid at heart or someone who loves dinosaurs, it may be time to schedule a visit to Clark.
Bringing prehistoric times back to life, Dinosaurs Island is a mix of entertainment and education. It has a museum with fossils and skeletons that shows visitors about the life and extinction of the primeval giants. But aside from the museum stuff, you can join a dancing dinosaur in his little dance and can even "feed" a Tyrannosaurus Rex.
The Dino park is the perfect destination for families. Visitors can bring their own food and use the picnic cottages for free. Just be aware that the roaring dinosaurs can be quite scary for younger children.
Location & How To Get There
Clark Picnic Grounds, Gil Puyat Avenue, Mabalacat City, 2023 Pampanga
A car drive from Manila to Dinosaur Island takes 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 hours.
Directions by car from Manila:
- Take NLEX (North Luzon Express Way
- Take Sta. Inez exit
- Take service road untill you reach Mabalacat Gate.
- Enter Clark Freeport Zone.
- After 2 to 3km, Dinosaur Island is located on the right side at the back of the Picnic Grounds.
Directions with public transport from Manila:
- From Manila, take any bus that will pass by Dau.
- From Dau, take a jeepney going to Mabalacat Market.
- From Mabalacat Market, take a jeepney going to Clark Freeport Zone. Just advice the driver to drop you at the Dino Park.
- Regular: 350 PHP
- Safari Ride: 100 PHP
- Dino Ride: 50 PHP